The number of tickets available only reflects our allocation and not the total tickets remaining for the event.
We do not post out tickets. See faqs for more info.
The comedy connoisseur's special night
Our longest running night (since 1981) - featuring the best in variety, comedy and cabaret from top comics.
Find out who's on tonight by visiting www.downstairsatthekingshead.com
• Bills may alter at late notice – check on www.downstairsatthekingshead.com for any last-minute changes.
• There is no reserved seating Downstairs. We can seat 90 and have 10 standing spaces. Your ticket guarantees entry, but if you want a good seat, please be with us by the advertised door opening time.
• Please bring evidence of booking (i.e; a print-out your confirmation email)
• If you have purchased a concessionary ticket, evidence of entitlement will be required.(Student, OAP, on Benefits etc)
• You can book tickets up to 6pm on the day of the show. After then, any remaining tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis on the door at the advertised “doors open” time.
• Also please note that, as an intimate venue, we discourage large group bookings, so tickets are limited on this show to a MAXIMUM of 8 per person.
• We want everyone to enjoy the show. Please don’t talk during the performance and ensure your mobile phone is turned off. You will be required to leave without refund if your behaviour is disruptive. No recording in any medium is allowed without prior permission.
• Intoxicated persons will not be admitted.
• Note we do not allow food downstairs. If you are planning on eating upstairs before the show, please allow plenty of time to finish before coming downstairs.