The number of tickets available only reflects our allocation and not the total tickets remaining for the event.
We do not post out tickets. See faqs for more info.
* Door 7pm
* DJ FlapJackDavey 7 - 8pm and 11pm onwards
* Live music 8-11pm includes two sets from Alasdair Roberts plus a set from each of the support acts.
* Mix of row seats and standing room
* Concessionary tickets are for the unwaged (ie no paid employment) - proof required at the door on the night. Please note that we have an allocation of ten concessionary online tickets for each of our concerts - first come first served!
* Tickets on the door (where still available) will be priced at £13/9
* Seats are not reserved, and a ticket may not always guarantee a seat, although there will be standing room. If having a seat is essential to you, please ensure that you are there when the door opens at 7pm, as the room fills up quickly for popular concerts.
* Children are welcome provided they sit quietly without disturbing other members of the audience. If you are unsure, please contact us before buying tickets for children.
Food and real ale available! Please note that you will not usually be able to eat in the ballroom where the concert is held, although once the doors open you may reserve a seat and then eat elsewhere. If you wish to eat, please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time to order and eat your food.
* For more information or to contact the Goose please see our website www.thegooseisout.com