The number of tickets available only reflects our allocation and not the total tickets remaining for the event.
We do not post out tickets. See faqs for more info.
London's finest floating comedy club on board The Tattershall Castle is now in it's fourteenth year. It's a unique opportunity to enjoy a fantastic night out on a beautifully refurbished paddle steamer, which is permanently moored in the West End opposite The London Eye.
Our shows have four top comics with the occasional special guest and there are regular intervals so you can keep your drinks topped up.
The boat has four air-conditioned bars with fantastic views across the Thames. Shows run on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. The admission price on the weekend also includes entrance to the night-club, which plays a mixture of classic floor fillers and the best new releases...it's perfect for parties or couples who want to laugh, eat and drink on board a boat!
For more info, including show line ups - www.boatshowcomedy.co.uk
'Guaranteed to book the best' The Sunday Times
'Glitzier than your average night of stand-up' The Evening Standard
'You feel like you've gatecrashed an exclusive party'? What's On
'Always has the feeling of a special occasion, one of London's finest venues' Chortle
* We cap parties at a maximum of 25 people. Please do not book more than 25 tickets or the booking may be cancelled.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival - please call us if you would like to be seated with another party
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
* No all male parties wil be admitted. If your party is 6 or more people and over 70% male the venue may refuse entry and no refund will be given
* For any further info, or for specific requests relating to your party, please call us on 07932 658895
* Please let us know if you'll be arriving late - we fill all seats in the first 5 rows will be filled at 7.50 pm, this may mean your allocated seats are moved to the back of the room if you have not checked in at this point.
The Boat Show - The Tattershall Castle Moored 250 metres right of The Embankment tube station
Victoria Embankment, London SW1.
LONDON: The Boat Show
Comedy Club and nightclub. Doors 7pm Arrival 7.30pm Show 8 to 10.30, nightclub until 3am. We’re afraid the boat can not accommodate all male parties R.O.A.R.