The number of tickets available only reflects our allocation and not the total tickets remaining for the event.
We do not post out tickets. See faqs for more info.
It seems we are making ourselves at home on the banks of the Thames ladies and gents.....
Let's get this party started again with the first big event of 2016 at Walkabout Temple.
Situated right underneath Temple Underground Station on the District Line, this bar will fit 500 people in complete comfort. The venue boasts the following facilities:
- The largest single sports bar screen in London
- Over 30 HD screens placed literally all around the bar meaning that you have a perfect view of the action wherever you are
- Newly installed state of the art sound system
- A selection of private VIP booths seating 8 or 20 complete with a private bar and their own HD screens. These booths can be booked direct with the bar. A minimum bar/food spend will apply to these bookings that will be payable at the time of booking. For more information and to book please call the bar on 020 7395 3690. Please note, minimum spend is in addition to the price of entry.
- A huge range of draft and bottled beers to suit all budgets served at a gigantic bar to ensure you spend less time waiting for a drink and more time drinking in the atmosphere.
In addition to our fantastic venue, you will get the usual HOW party experience....
- The Traditional HOW Fancy Dress Contest with our best prize yet. The theme: The Attitude Era!
- HOW's famous quiz which will once again come alive with multimedia elements and new rounds made possible by the new tech at our disposal.
- Promo competition. Can you act like the character you are dressed as?
- A new and improved HOW cocktail menu
- Special appearances from some of the stars and notable personalities of British Wrestling.
- A special musical act to kick off the night. Wrestling fans are going to love the unique act we have for this party....
All this is sure to amount to by far the best party we have thrown yet.
Tickets will cost £10 per person with an EARLY BIRD price of £8 if purchased before 1st January 2016. Early Bird tickets are limited to the first 200 sold so get in there before they sell out.
As always, tickets available to over 18s only. ID may be required. Remember to bring your unique booking reference on the night to swap for an entry wristband. Strictly no wristband, no entry.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org