All the major ISPs (Internet Service Providers) and web based email providers, such as Hotmail, Gmail
and Yahoo!, are working hard to ensure that we all receive as little spam in our inboxes as possible.
Unfortunately this means that sometimes legitimate automated emails aren't always dealt with correctly.
To makes sure you receive important emails from us please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contact
List or Safe Sender/White List. If you're missing any ticket emails you can then retry sending them from the
'My Tickets' area of your WeGotTickets account.
Instructions are given below for several commonly used email providers:
- Navigate to 'Contacts' in the left hand menu
- Click the 'New Contact' button
- Enter "email@example.com" and any other details you want, then click 'Save'
- From your mailbox screen, click the 'Options' button and then select 'More Options' on the drop-down menu
- Click the 'Safe and blocked senders' link in the 'Junk e-mail' section
- Click the 'Safe senders' link in the 'Safe and blocked senders' section
- Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to the 'sender or domain to mark as safe' box and click the 'Add to list' button
Yahoo Mail »
- Click on the 'Contacts' tab
- Click on the 'New Contact' button
- Enter "email@example.com" in the email field and then any other details you want, then click 'Save'