After another hugely successful and unforgettable event last summer we are thrilled to announce one big change for Field Day 2014: For the first time ever, Field Day is expanding to a two day event and will be held on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th of June 2014.
To headline the main stage on the Saturday, Field Day will be warmly welcoming back melancholic electronica masters Metronomy. Spring 2014 sees their highly awaited return with their brilliant new album ‘Love Letters’. Two years have passed since they last played Field Day and since we heard any new music, and we literally can’t wait to have them at Field Day again!
Field Day Saturday Line Up:
Metronomy | Daniel Avery | Danny Brown | Dusky | George Fitzgerald | Innervisions: Dixon & Ame (b2b) | James Holden (live) | Jessy Lanza | John Wizards | Jon Hopkins | Money | Omar Souleyman | Oneohtrix Point Never | Seun Kuti & Fela's Egypt 80 | Sky Ferreira | The Temper Trap | Warpaint
Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks | All We Are | Blood Orange | Courtney Barnett | Charlotte OC | DJ Barely Legal | East India Youth | Éclair FiFi | Erol Alkan b2b Daniel Avery | Evian Christ (DJ) | Fat White Family | Gerd Janson | Ghostpoet | Huw Stephens | Jaakko Eino Kalevi | Jackmaster & Oneman present Can U Dance | Jagwar Ma | Lunice | Moxie | Pawws | Ryan Hemsworth | SBTRKT | Simian Mobile Disco (exclusive new live show) | Slackk b2b Samename | SOHN | Sophie | Teleman | Tim Burgess (DJ) | Todd Terje (live) | Vessel
Field Day Sunday Line Up:
PIXIES - Only London show! | The Horrors | Temples | POND
Pixies will be joined by the brilliant psychedelic-voyagers The Horrors, who are currently completing final mixes for their elevating, fourth album, to be released this spring - just in time for Field Day!
Also confirmed are Britain’s trippy retro-futurists Temples and their mix of scuzzy glam stomp, dreamy, 12-string-drenched folk-rock and droning psych – all with a new spin! We are also very excited to welcome back psych-rocking Australian act POND to Victoria Park, Tame Impala’s genial goofier sibling.
Just announced... Drenge
Expect more exciting news coming very soon…!
- £78.00 + £4.68 Booking fee = £82.68
SATURDAY - FIRST RELEASE
- £49.50 + £3.47 Booking fee = £52.97
SUNDAY - FIRST RELEASE
- £38.50 + £3.08 Booking fee = £41.58
How to redeem your ticket:
Please find the WeGotTickets booth at the entrance to the site where you will be able to exchange your booking reference for a physical ticket, which will allow entry to the festival - the WeGotTickets booth will be clearly sign-posted. Ticket collection will be available on Friday 6th June (times TBC) and on the day your tickets are valid for.
In order to fulfil your transaction your name and email address will be passed to Eat Your Own Ears, the organisers of Field Day. If you do not want to be included in their future mailings please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Day 2014
Field Day ticket terms and conditions:
1. Over 18s Only
2. No re-admittance
3. Artists listed not in order of appearance
4. Bill subject to change
5. Any object which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon will be confiscated.
6. The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
7. No liquids to be brought into Field Day except a small sealed bottle of water up to 1L capacity.
8. Alcohol, drinks, bottles, cans and illegal substances are barred from the event.
9. All ticket attendees must consent to a search.
10. By buying a ticket for Field Day the customer consents to photography / filming / recording.
11. Eight tickets maximum per transaction
12. Ticket holder names must be provided at point of purchase. No name changes will be made after purchase.
13. Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made their booking and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the card used to make the booking.
14. All members of the party must arrive at the same time
15. The tickets purchased are for your own personal use only and may not be transferred or re-sold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain.
16. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
17. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to the concert using that ticket.
18. All ticket attendees must consent to a search
19. By buying a ticket the customer consents to being photographed / filmed and recorded.
20 a. Illegal substances and legal highs are not permitted at the event
b. Any person found with illegal substances will be ejected from the event,and passed to police.
c. Any person found with legal highs on entry will have them confiscatedbefore they are allowed to gain admission.
d. Any person found with legal highs inside the event will have themconfiscated and may be ejected.
e. Having been ejected from the event, no re-entry will be permitted.
f. The organisers will provide non-judgemental medical care and welfaresupport to any individuals requiring it.