Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy tickets
- How does it work?
- How much are your booking fees?
- Why is your booking fee non-refundable?
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- Payment difficulties
- What does 'not currently available' mean?
- Disabled/carer tickets
- I can't find the event I'm looking for - do you have it on sale?
- Do you have more tickets for this event?
- Why can't I save tickets in my basket?
- Problems logging into your WeGotTickets account
- My new password hasn't arrived
I already have tickets
- What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- What if I can't make it?
- Can I have a refund?
- Can I transfer my ticket to another event or date?
Can I change the name of the ticket holder?
Our reallocation function is designed specifically for cases where you have purchased the tickets for someone else or where you've bought tickets for a group but won't all be arriving together. It can also be used if you are unable to attend an event, allowing you to reallocate your tickets to a friend or relative who can attend in your place.
For most events (except those with Limited or No reallocation) you can reallocate tickets up until midnight on the day before the event (or midnight on Thursday for events taking place during the weekend).
When an event has 'Limited Reallocation' you have two hours after you've bought them in which to reallocate the tickets.
To reallocate your ticket, log in to your WeGotTickets account here and click on 'my tickets' then 'reallocate'. For most events (except those with Limited or No reallocation) you can reallocate tickets up until midnight on the day before the event (or midnight on Thursday for events between Friday and Sunday).
If you have changed your own name - because you've got married or become an undercover spy - please contact our Support department from here.
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I have reallocated my tickets to someone else but I'm not sure if it worked properly.
- What does 'Limited reallocation' mean?
- What does 'No reallocation' mean?
- I think I just bought tickets, but I'm not sure if my order has gone through.
- I haven't received my confirmation email.
- Do I need to print my confirmation email?
- My tickets are not showing up in my account.
- My tickets haven't arrived...
- How do I pick up my tickets at the venue?
- Where will my seats be in the venue?
- What ID do I need to bring with me?
- My order didn't go through but you have taken money from my account!
- I need a ticket receipt
- Can I resell the ticket(s) I bought from you?
No, it's none of those things above. I need help with something else.
- How to unsubscribe
- I'm worried about fake ticket sites. Is WeGotTickets a real ticketing agency?
- Are you going to pass on my email address to other companies?
- How does a mailing list invite work?
- Do you sell vouchers?
- Complete Savings
- Contact us