Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy tickets
Why is your booking fee non-refundable?
We're proud to have some of the lowest booking fees in UK ticketing, but to help keep them low we're unable to refund them.
In some exceptional cases the event organiser might decide to cover the costs of refunding the booking fee to their customers and will instruct us to refund you on their behalf. This decision is at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- Payment difficulties
- What does 'not currently available' mean?
- Disabled/carer tickets
- I can't find the event I'm looking for - do you have it on sale?
- Do you have more tickets for this event?
- Why can't I save tickets in my basket?
- Problems logging into your WeGotTickets account
- My new password hasn't arrived
I already have tickets
- What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- What if I can't make it?
- Can I have a refund?
- Can I transfer my ticket to another event or date?
- Can I change the name of the ticket holder?
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I have reallocated my tickets to someone else but I'm not sure if it worked properly.
- What does 'Limited reallocation' mean?
- What does 'No reallocation' mean?
- I think I just bought tickets, but I'm not sure if my order has gone through.
- I haven't received my confirmation email.
- Do I need to print my confirmation email?
- My tickets are not showing up in my account.
- My tickets haven't arrived...
- How do I pick up my tickets at the venue?
- Where will my seats be in the venue?
- What ID do I need to bring with me?
- My order didn't go through but you have taken money from my account!
- I need a ticket receipt
- Can I resell the ticket(s) I bought from you?
No, it's none of those things above. I need help with something else.
- How to unsubscribe
- I'm worried about fake ticket sites. Is WeGotTickets a real ticketing agency?
- Are you going to pass on my email address to other companies?
- How does a mailing list invite work?
- Do you sell vouchers?
- Complete Savings
- Contact us