Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy tickets
- How does it work?
- How much are your booking fees?
- Why is your booking fee non-refundable?
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- Payment difficulties
- What does 'not currently available' mean?
- Disabled/carer tickets
- I can't find the event I'm looking for - do you have it on sale?
- Do you have more tickets for this event?
- Why can't I save tickets in my basket?
- Problems logging into your WeGotTickets account
- My new password hasn't arrived
I already have tickets
- What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- What if I can't make it?
- Can I have a refund?
- Can I transfer my ticket to another event or date?
- Can I change the name of the ticket holder?
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I have reallocated my tickets to someone else but I'm not sure if it worked properly.
- What does 'Limited reallocation' mean?
- What does 'No reallocation' mean?
- I think I just bought tickets, but I'm not sure if my order has gone through.
- I haven't received my confirmation email.
- Do I need to print my confirmation email?
- My tickets are not showing up in my account.
- My tickets haven't arrived...
- How do I pick up my tickets at the venue?
- Where will my seats be in the venue?
- What ID do I need to bring with me?
- My order didn't go through but you have taken money from my account!
- I need a ticket receipt
- Can I resell the ticket(s) I bought from you?
No, it's none of those things above. I need help with something else.
How to unsubscribe
You will always get the option of unsubscribing directly from our newsletters; just scroll to the bottom of the email and click on the link provided. Please allow up to 72 hours for unsubscription to take effect. We apologise for any emails being sent in this period.
Please note that even after unsubscribing you'll still receive important emails from us, such as your ticket confirmation emails and any messages important to your order (such as venue changes or notifications of cancellations or postponed events).
Staying informed: when you buy a ticket from us we'll ask you on screen if you'd like to join the mailing list of the event organiser or artist you have just bought tickets for so they can get back in touch with you about the other things they are up to. If you don't respond to this we'll also get in touch by email the day after the event takes place, but if you have said no (or yes!) already we won't hassle you again.
If you don't respond, the invite will be available in your account from the moment you buy your tickets until a month after the event has taken place, but after that we will assume that you don't want to sign up and remove the invite.
We're not asking if we can share your contact information with any mobile phone companies or anyone that might want to offer you a loan - we know how frustrating that can be and would never consider passing your details to those kind of third parties. All we are really asking is if you'd like to hear from the artist, venue, or event organiser of the event you bought tickets for - meaning they can keep you up-to-date about their upcoming events. Not so bad, see?
- I'm worried about fake ticket sites. Is WeGotTickets a real ticketing agency?
- Are you going to pass on my email address to other companies?
- How does a mailing list invite work?
- Do you sell vouchers?
- Complete Savings
- Contact us