Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy tickets
- How does it work?
- How much are your booking fees?
- Why is your booking fee non-refundable?
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- Payment difficulties
- What does 'not currently available' mean?
- Disabled/carer tickets
- I can't find the event I'm looking for - do you have it on sale?
- Do you have more tickets for this event?
- Why can't I save tickets in my basket?
- Problems logging into your WeGotTickets account
- My new password hasn't arrived
I already have tickets
- What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- What if I can't make it?
- Can I have a refund?
- Can I transfer my ticket to another event or date?
- Can I change the name of the ticket holder?
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I have reallocated my tickets to someone else but I'm not sure if it worked properly.
- What does 'Limited reallocation' mean?
- What does 'No reallocation' mean?
- I think I just bought tickets, but I'm not sure if my order has gone through.
- I haven't received my confirmation email.
- Do I need to print my confirmation email?
- My tickets are not showing up in my account.
- My tickets haven't arrived...
- How do I pick up my tickets at the venue?
- Where will my seats be in the venue?
- What ID do I need to bring with me?
- My order didn't go through but you have taken money from my account!
- I need a ticket receipt
- Can I resell the ticket(s) I bought from you?
No, it's none of those things above. I need help with something else.
I'm worried about fake ticket sites. Is WeGotTickets a real ticketing agency?
We launched in 2002 as a box office solution for the Zodiac venue in Oxford (now the Oxford O2 Academy), and it worked so well some of our friends started using us to sell tickets for their shows. Today we work with thousands of venues, promoters and event organisers across the UK and we sell thousands of tickets every day.
Like you, we're not prepared to be ripped off, and you won't find us auctioning off tickets to the highest bidder. All our tickets come directly from the venue or event organiser and are offered to you at the standard price for that event, with some of the lowest booking fees in UK ticketing.
We pride ourselves on being an approachable company. All our contact details can be found in our Terms and Conditions section, as well as our company information and VAT registration details.
WeGotTickets is a member of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) - the self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry in the UK. Buying entertainment tickets from a STAR member enables you to buy with confidence, as all members sign up to STAR's Code of Practice, which requires them to treat customers fairly and make all transactions clear and straightforward. Click on the STAR logo below to confirm our membership.
If you come across a ticketing site that you think may be fraudulent, please contact Consumer Direct. If it is a limited company, contact the Companies Investigations Branch of the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, and help us keep ticketing safe.
Companies Investigations Branch
- Are you going to pass on my email address to other companies?
- How does a mailing list invite work?
- Do you sell vouchers?
- Complete Savings
- Contact us