Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy tickets
- How does it work?
- How much are your booking fees?
- Why is your booking fee non-refundable?
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- Can I pay over the phone?
One of the main problems people can have is with their cookies settings - so, please make sure your browser is set to accept session cookies. Check out 'Why can't I save tickets in my basket?' for more information on how to change those settings.
If you are repeatedly having difficulties purchasing tickets on our site we would suggest trying the following:
- close all open browser windows, open a new browser window and try again. We have found that sometimes your session can time out and get "locked"; this will help unlock it
- if that doesn't work and you have access to a different browser, try again using that. Each browser has a number of different security settings that can sometimes cause problems. (We recommend Firefox as the most reliable browser but our site does work with all major browsers)
- if your transaction still fails and you have access to one, please try buying the tickets on a different computer. Sometimes, for example, if you're trying to buy tickets at work, your company may have a firewall in place that is preventing the transaction being processed. Using a home computer can help
If you're still struggling after trying all of the above, drop our Support department a line from here and we'll do our best to help you out.
- What does 'not currently available' mean?
- Disabled/carer tickets
- I can't find the event I'm looking for - do you have it on sale?
- Do you have more tickets for this event?
- Why can't I save tickets in my basket?
- Problems logging into your WeGotTickets account
- My new password hasn't arrived
I already have tickets
- What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- What if I can't make it?
- Can I have a refund?
- Can I transfer my ticket to another event or date?
- Can I change the name of the ticket holder?
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I have reallocated my tickets to someone else but I'm not sure if it worked properly.
- What does 'Limited reallocation' mean?
- What does 'No reallocation' mean?
- I think I just bought tickets, but I'm not sure if my order has gone through.
- I haven't received my confirmation email.
- Do I need to print my confirmation email?
- My tickets are not showing up in my account.
- My tickets haven't arrived...
- How do I pick up my tickets at the venue?
- Where will my seats be in the venue?
- What ID do I need to bring with me?
- My order didn't go through but you have taken money from my account!
- I need a ticket receipt
- Can I resell the ticket(s) I bought from you?
No, it's none of those things above. I need help with something else.
- How to unsubscribe
- I'm worried about fake ticket sites. Is WeGotTickets a real ticketing agency?
- Are you going to pass on my email address to other companies?
- How does a mailing list invite work?
- Do you sell vouchers?
- Complete Savings
- Contact us