Use the buttons to add items to your basket, then click "PROCEED" to continue to the next page.
We do not post out tickets. See faqs for more info.
Various Venues throughout the UK
Please check website for individual dates
We are looking forward to seeing you perform at one of our live showcases up and down the country.
Our team will email you within 7 days with an information pack that includes everything you need to know about the awards, and place you in a heat.
Your £15 registration fee for the competition includes:
• Commission and VAT - we can supply you with a VAT receipt
• £15 discount on one of our Introductory Comedy Workshops
• One guest pass for your heat
• £1 Donation to domestic violence charity Refuge- our beneficiary for 2012
• Benefit Cosmetics goody bag
Please note that only one registration fee is required per act, so acts that include more than one performer need only to register once. Your registration also allows you to enter for more than one category, e.g. Main Awards and Comedy Writing Award.
1. Applicants must be over 18.
2. The applicant/act must not have been performing comedy for more than five years.
3. Past finalists cannot re-enter but previous applicants can enter consecutively within the time limit of five years.
4. Each applicant will be required to perform 5 minutes of original material.
5. The producers' decision is final.
If you require more information before your register or would like some advice, please call 020 8948 4444 or email email@example.com
Entering the Comedy Writing Award?
Please only complete your contact details and select Comedy Writing Award from the list.
For Manchester, Brighton, Dublin, Hull and Glasgow heats, registration for each city closes the evening before each heat date. Please check website for full list of dates, which run May to early June.
CLOSING DATE FOR LONDON HEATS IS THE 19th JUNE 2013.
CLOSING DATE FOR COMEDY WRITING AWARD IS THE 31ST AUGUST 2013.