1. Your Details And The Purposes For Which Information Is Used
- You will need to register to become a member of this Website ("Member") if you wish to enter certain areas of it or to use some services available via it.
When registering as a Member you must provide Us with the following information:
- your name;
- your payment method billing address;
- your email address;
- This information and any other information you provide to Us via this Website is required in order to PROCESS YOUR ORDER and to inform you of any EVENTS OR OFFERS which may be of interest to you.
- We will always let you have a copy of any personal data We have about you should you request it although we may require an administration fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing such data.
- On registering with Us you will be able to view your registration details through the My Account Page using your email address and the password you have chosen.
- You will be able to edit all the details you have given us except your name through the My Account Page by using your email address and password. You will be able to edit your name by sending us an email via the Contact Page.
2. Passing On Your Details
- Unless we specifically inform you otherwise on the Basket Page, in processing your order We will only pass on personal information about you to third parties such as is necessary to enable Us to process the payment for your order and to fulfil your order, restricted to those third parties such as the venues, promoters, event organisers or performers of any events for which you have bought a ticket.
- We will use your email address to keep you informed of forthcoming events and offers. You may withdraw your consent for this at any time either through the My Account Page, via the unsubscribe link in our offer emails or by emailing us via the Contact Page.
- Furthermore, We may, only with your prior consent, pass on your personal details to third parties, who may contact you with marketing materials, restricted to those third parties such as the venues, promoters, event organisers or performers of any events for which you have bought a ticket. Once you have given consent you can, at any time, ask Us to cease passing on your personal information, and you may ask any third parties to whom your information has been passed to cease using your personal information.
- We do not receive or store your personal financial information such as your credit/debit/charge card number or expiry date. We pass you to a Payment Service Provider to capture this data and process your transaction via a secure server.
- Whilst We strive to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and therefore We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us. You include any information via this Website at your own risk.
- Our Website uses 'Session cookies' which track your browser session. These do not store any information on your computer but merely allow our Website to recognise your basket and its contents and whether you are logged in to your account.
- We also use 'Tracking cookies' which track your browsing patterns. These allow our Website to recognise repeat visitors and build up a profile of how our customers use it, enabling us to personalise your user experience and make sure that the content on our site stays relevant.
- In some cases we may allow third parties to manage our cookies so that they can similarly analyse customer browsing patterns. By monitoring the effectiveness of their advertisements they will be able to serve only those advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
5. Transferring Your Information Abroad
- Information submitted by you to Us will only be transferred abroad for the purpose of performing the contractual obligations owed by Us to you under Our Terms and Conditions.