Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy tickets
- How does it work?
- How much are your booking fees?
- Why is your booking fee non-refundable?
- How can I pay for my tickets?
- Can I pay over the phone?
- Payment difficulties
- What does 'not currently available' mean?
- Disabled/carer tickets
- I can't find the event I'm looking for - do you have it on sale?
- Do you have more tickets for this event?
- Why can't I save tickets in my basket?
- Problems logging into your WeGotTickets account
- My new password hasn't arrived
I already have tickets
- What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- What if I can't make it?
- Can I have a refund?
- Can I transfer my ticket to another event or date?
- Can I change the name of the ticket holder?
- Can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- I have reallocated my tickets to someone else but I'm not sure if it worked properly.
- What does 'Limited reallocation' mean?
What does 'No reallocation' mean?
In some cases the event organiser, venue, or sometimes the artist themselves, has specifically requested the reallocation function be turned off. The reason for this could be that the event is high profile, secret or a fan club show.
In this situation the person who originally bought the tickets must attend the event themselves together with all other members of the party. We're unable to make exceptions, so please ensure you can attend before buying tickets where there is 'no reallocation'.
- I think I just bought tickets, but I'm not sure if my order has gone through.
- I haven't received my confirmation email.
- Do I need to print my confirmation email?
- My tickets are not showing up in my account.
- My tickets haven't arrived...
- How do I pick up my tickets at the venue?
- Where will my seats be in the venue?
- What ID do I need to bring with me?
- My order didn't go through but you have taken money from my account!
- I need a ticket receipt
- Can I resell the ticket(s) I bought from you?
No, it's none of those things above. I need help with something else.
- How to unsubscribe
- I'm worried about fake ticket sites. Is WeGotTickets a real ticketing agency?
- Are you going to pass on my email address to other companies?
- How does a mailing list invite work?
- Do you sell vouchers?
- Complete Savings
- Contact us