In August Croissant Neuf Summer Party, a Guardian favourite, will be returning with its unique blend of brilliant alternative entertainment, organic, local and fairly traded food and drink and the best bits of alternative technology, for four days of family friendly fun in a picturesque location, just 30 minutes from Bristol and Cardiff.
ADULT (16+) WEEKEND TICKET
STUDENT (WITH NUS OR VALID ID) WEEKEND TICKET
TEEN (13 – 16) WEEKEND TICKET
CHILD (6-12) WEEKEND TICKET
CHILD (5 AND UNDER) WEEKEND TICKET
DISABLED 2 FOR 1 (FREE CARERS TICKET)
To book your car parking and campervan passes: Simply add your tickets to your basket and click proceed, where these options will then be available to you.
IMPORTANT: In order to fulfil your order, your email address will be passed on to Croissant Neuf Summer Party. Please contact them on email@example.com if you do not want to be included in their future mailings.
Conditions of entry for the Croissant Neuf Summer Party:
In order to promote a happy and harmonious event CNSP sell you this ticket under the following conditions:
• PartySun Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission
• Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase
• The Croissant Neuf Summer Party is for respectful folk - anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and will be met with expulsion from the event without a refund
• There will be no admission without an authorised booking reference number
• No entry to the site before 1400 on Thursday August 8th 2013
• All ticket holders must vacate the site before 12 noon on Monday August 12th 2013
• You may be searched upon entry
• There will be a limited amount of day tickets on sale
• There is a no fires policy at the festival – we shall have a central bonfire in the main events field
• PartySun Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings
• Lost tickets will not be replaced
• PartySun Ltd reserves the right to alter the line-up without notification or, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to curtail/cancel the performance
• We are promoting a clean and sustainable lifestyle. Please respect the land and keep it rubbish free – there will be plenty of recycling points, use them wisely
• No glass, of any kind, shall be permitted in and around the campsites and events arena
• PartySun Ltd will not tolerate anyone defecating in the fields, woods or hedges. Use the facilities provided.
• Anyone who is, or appears to be, under 18 will not be served alcohol. ID will be required if there is any doubt
• Anyone attending the festival who is under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a ticket holding responsible adult over the age of 18
• PartySun Ltd accepts that it is responsible for ensuring that the site is safe and secure within reasonable, practicable limits – they are not responsible for accident or injuries caused by anyone being foolish or willful or using the site, or its equipment for purposes for which they were not designed.
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival
• Vehicles parked at owners risk
The following items will not be allowed on site:
• Excessive amounts of alcohol (there will be a licensed bar on site for those who like a drink)
• Illegal substances
• Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
• Fireworks or flares
• Animals of any kind (except guide dogs etc)
• Unauthorised sound systems
• Generators (other than wind, solar or pedal)